Our tax services cover everything from planning for high net worth individuals, divesture and acquisition of businesses, to structuring companies. If your business is owner-managed, we will find integrated business and personal tax solutions that really could make all the difference. We address your challenges on personal tax filing as well as Corporate, Partnership and Trust filings. Our clients are Canadian individuals and companies operating domestically and globally. We have in-house tax expertise on US Canada cross-border tax arrangements that could help to design the group structure to minimize your tax burdens.
Canada’s tax system is complex and continually changing legislation, this poses a significant tax compliance burden for businesses. We minimize risk by managing your tax obligations proactively and responsibly to keep you current on the tax changes affecting your business.
- Preparation of tax and information returns, tax estimates and instalments with CRA
- Provide advice on the benefits of tax deferral and filing options
- Prepare any requests ruled by Canada Revenue Agency
- Prepare Audit responses and assistance with negotiations, with relevant tax authorities
- Future tax planning
We deliver a full range of Canadian personal tax services, including:
- Personal tax planning, filing and advisory services
- Advisory services for owner-manager tax planning
- Retirement and financial planning
- Personal, trust and partnership tax compliance
- Preparing Canada Revenue Agency audit requests
- Assisting with audit appeals, such as corresponding and negotiating with relevant tax authorities
Commodity taxes, are usually transaction-based and include taxes such as the Goods and Services Tax (GST), the blended federal/provincial Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) to the Provincial Sales Taxes (PST) enforced by many provinces in Canada.
We supply a full range of services to make taxes tied to purchases and sales simple to manage, such as:
- GST/HST tax planning for business start-ups and those expanding
- Filing GST returns
- Assisting you and your staff with training and compliance on indirect taxes
- Advisory on tax implications on a purchase or sale of a business, including any due diligence
- Preparing Canada Revenue Agency ruling requests and correspondence