Senior Associate, Audit
About the position
Senior Associate, Audit
PKF Antares is looking for a dynamic experienced Auditor (Senior associate) to join our Calgary Office – Audit team. You will coordinate and review audit projects, oversee the preparation of reports, supervise the audit team, and plan daily operations. We rely on your knowledge and unique experience to help our clients comply with the regulatory requirements. You, in turn, will get a chance to work in a united and dedicated team of professionals, learn from the exposure to North American engagement, and develop your skills and interests further.
By joining PKF Antares, you will become a part of a global family of Audit & Assurance, Accounting and Consulting firms, PKF International, bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity, and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment.
Relevant Experience Requirements
- 2+ years' experience of working on an auditor position
- Profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations in company's area
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Reliability٫ productivity٫ and attention to detail
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- BSc or BA degree in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CPA٫ CA) would be an asset
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Manage the auditor team٫ allocating responsibilities and reviewing the team's performance
- Managing periodical audits
- Preparing reports to auditing manager
- Strong leadership skills to train, direct and motivate staff
- Optimizing the audit process to increase compliance and efficiency
- Working with application CaseWare
- Preference will be given to candidates with Big 4 experience
- IFRS and USGAAP knowledge
What we offer
Along with being part of an experienced team with a global industry leader, we offer:
- Full-time work
- Opportunity to grow with a growing global company that is B-Corp certified
- On-the-job training for effective employee development
- Year-end bonus, retention bonus, referral bonus
- Second to none benefits package that includes dental, health and etc.
- Playroom access
- CPA Mentorship and paid CPA exams etc.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org